At Baines, we place great emphasis on supporting all of our students to realise their potential. We are building a comprehensive ‘raising aspirations’ programme for our disadvantaged pupils, offering them the care, guidance and support to explore the opportunities available to them. The activities outlined below are in addition to the extensive careers and work related learning programme provided to all pupils.
- Enterprise Program – Year 8
- Raising Horizons – Year 9
- Enterprise Challenge – Year 9
- One to one careers support – Year 11
- Blackpool and fylde College disengaged boys
- Blackpool sixth form focus visits