- Provide a safe, well-ordered and caring educational environment.
- Have clear aims and learning objectives for all pupils.
- Provide the high quality teaching and resources necessary for academic progress and achievement.
- Insist that every pupil is valued as an individual.
- Always inform you at an early stage of concerns we may have so that you can discuss these and be fully involved in any matter relating to your child.
- Ensure that we are available, by appointment, to discuss your child’s progress and/or your concerns.
- Provide opportunities for you to express your views upon school issues.
- Have and operate a clear and fair behaviour policy.
- Provide you with details (and adequate notice) of rewards and sanctions that affect your child.
Info & Policies
- Support my child’s learning, including ensuring completion and return of homework.
- Support the school in maintaining high standards of my child’s behaviour and achievement.
- Respond to any reasonable request from the school to discuss my child’s education and welfare.
- Ensure regular attendance and high standards of punctuality.
- Comply with the school’s uniform policy.
- Make sure that my child has what he/she needs to take a full part in all school activities, including essential equipment such as pens, pencils, rulers and books.
- Show that I am willing to work to the best of my ability and ask for help if I need it.
- Get on with other people in the school and be pleasant and polite towards people.
- Be prepared for all my lessons by bringing books and equipment when they are needed.
- Discuss things with my parents/carers so that they are involved in my learning.
- Take pride in my appearance and wear the full school uniform.
- Come to school regularly and be on time.
- Be involved in the life of the school as fully as I can.
- Listen to advice and instructions I am given.
- Complete and return homework when I am asked and use my student planner properly.
Policy to Sign