We care about what you think
The policy of this School is to work in partnership with parents/carers and the wider community . We try hard to do our best for all our pupils/students. Your views help us plan for the future. We like to know when things are going well. We also want parents/carers to tell us about their worries, concerns or complaints as soon as possible. It is much easier for the school to sort out a recent problem than something that happened some time ago.
Our commitment to you
- We will deal with your concern or complaint in a professional manner.
- It will be looked into thoroughly , fairly and as quickly as possible.
- We will keep you up – to – date with what we are doing.
- We will apologise if the school has made a mistake.
- We will tell you what we are going to do to put things right.